24/7 Software is donating our platform to any property supporting COVID-19 operations globally - through September 30.
NO obligation to continue using after September 30
We want to support you as you work diligently to support your communities.
That's what matters.
We're here to help and ready to get you up and running quickly.
Next, use our COVID-19 Best Practices Guide to execute immediate actions to support your efforts.
COVID-19 Best Practices Guide
We're Here to Help.
Use your unified platform to manage everything COVID-19 on and off your property.
24/7 Software developed this essential best practices guide for you to leverage your software during the COVID-19 crisis – proactively.
We urge the importance of focusing on cleanliness and reducing risk by documenting and having a log of specific sanitation. You must be prepared to combat any untold litigation expenses, especially as you will now be liable for any proof of due care provided without complete, accurate documentation. People will return to your property, which requires us all to be diligent in how you manage sanitation and risk.
Please follow these immediate actions to employ sanitation protocols to keep employees, vendors, and customers safe on and off your property.
- Notify your full-time, part-time, and temporary employees with real-time updates of what’s occurring on your property – from COVID-19 cases to scheduling to critical protocol changes.
- Maintain your incident management effectiveness by tracking all incidents that occur, especially as vendors and employees continue their on-property duties.
- Track incidents that occur from anywhere, with limited employees on the property and others working from home. Your software keeps the operation agile.
- Prepare your property for its reopening by tracking and documenting any incidents that occur during the final push to business as usual.
- Use the CMMS web form to track all vendor-related requests and work.
- Have a record of when & where vendors perform work on your property and what they’ve completed.
- Automatically notify need-to-know personnel for follow-up sanitation protocols (e.g., Dispatch Housekeeping to sanitize the associated work location).
- Conduct daily & weekly inspections to ensure adequately sanitized locations and equipment.
- Do you need to fail an inspection? Automatically notify the necessary employees.
- Failed inspections can result in a work order being sent to and created in the CMMS for prompt resolution.
- Schedule and conduct routine security tours to ensure the safety of employees and security throughout your property.
- Create daily cleanliness and sanitation tasks to be completed on time. Track their status with ease.
- Use your Communicator app to update tasks to Completed in real time.
- Manage a log of where people are on your property and what they’re doing.
- Reduce risk by keeping a log that timestamps everything occurring on your property. Ensure nothing slips through the cracks.
- Track all activities that support and lead up to your reopening date.
This best practices guide affords you the ability to keep everyone safe while protecting your property against liability.
Now that’s Proactive Operations!