Entertainment, Parks & Attractions
Proactive operations software for entertainment operations.
Supervising an Entertainment property’s operations is exciting. It can be overwhelming too. Leaders and professionals manage many moving parts that require intense focus and expertise. An operation doesn’t start and end with the same responsibilities each day. Things change; things evolve. Issues and incidents are frequent and varying. Ineffective communication among personnel inhibits efficiency and effectiveness. A customer asking for the location of the nearest restroom, fights breaking out, injuries from wet spills, equipment failures, or an active shooter - each demands a tailored approach. Most importantly, a proactive rather than reactive operation mitigates these issues.
24/7 Software’s Entertainment solution provides these operations with a robust platform to not only improve and optimize their abilities but also become a proactive operation throughout all operational functions. Complete awareness, real-time communications, complete and accurate documentation, powerful analytics, maximized experience for staff and customers, and reduced risk are now possible for Entertainment operations using 24/7 Software’s proactive operations platform.
Our Entertainment Ops Suite Provides Operations the Ability to:
- Manage issues and incidents in real time with confidence, knowing the operation is aware of and in control of everything occurring on the property
- Engage in confidential two-way communication with customers and staff at the speed-of-type™ – we’re talking milliseconds
- Effortlessly automate and streamline maintenance functions to increase equipment uptime and lifetime
- Schedule, then hold maintenance and security teams accountable during location inspections and guard tours, respectively
- Ensure lost and found items are easy to report and match, maximizing the return-to-owner ratio and customer satisfaction
- Maximize the customers’ experiences with immediate responses to their requests
- Expertly manage important operational tasks for each day and event, so nothing gets missed
- Track staff activities such as lunch breaks and meetings efficiently to keep the operation accountable and running smoothly