Last modified: 7/13/2018
24/7 Software, Inc. and Crest Venue and Entertainment Software Pvt. Ltd. (“Ccompany,” “we,” or “us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website 247software.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website;
- On our platform https://app.isscommand.com;
- On our support website https://support.247software.com; and
- Any other software our staff uses internally within our company.
Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
On May 25, 2018, the most significant piece of European data protection legislation to be introduced in 20 years will come into force when the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) replaces the 1995 Data Protection Directive. We know that preparing for this regulatory change is a priority for many of our customers and it is equally a priority for us. That is why we are already busy making our platform fully GDPR compliant.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, email address, telephone number (“personal information”); and
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as company name and role in company.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; and
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, which may include information provided at the time of requesting further information, subscribing to our blog, requesting a demo, or applying for a job;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us; or
- Your name, address, email address, or phone number.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Click here for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use locally stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons/Web Bugs. Pages of the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons/web bugs (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). Web beacons/Web bugs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, web beacons/web bugs are embedded invisibly on Web pages or in emails and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We use web beacons/web bugs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. We tie the information gathered by web beacons/web bugs in emails to our customers' Personal Information.
- Log Files. We may collect demographic information, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests, and favorites using log files that are not associated with your name or other personal information. There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by us. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, clickstream data, access times, and referring website addresses.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Opt-Out of Personalized Advertising
24/7 Software uses interest-based advertising services from AdRoll, which is an advertising platform. On ads served by 24/7 Software using AdRoll, look for an AdChoices logo (the blue triangle) in the corner of the ad. Click the logo to learn more about interest-based advertising, who served the ad, and manage your ad options. You can also opt-out of seeing personalized ads from 24/7 Software through AdRoll using the NAI opt-out tool here: https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1
Information for California Residents Only
This section supplements the information contained in this Service Privacy Notice and applies solely to visitors, users, and others who are residents of the State of California, as defined in Section 17014 of Title 18 of the California Code of Regulations. Here is the link to know more about it: https://help.adroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028715972-California-Consumer-Privacy-Act.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company or Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or those of our service provider behind firewalls, using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is one of the most significant pieces of legislation affecting the way that the Company carries out its information processing activities. It is the Company’s policy to ensure that our compliance with the GDPR and other relevant legislation is clear and demonstrable at all times.
There is a total of 26 definitions listed within the GDPR, and it is not appropriate to reproduce them all here. However, the most fundamental definitions with respect to this policy are as follows:
Personal data is defined as:
any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person;
any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation, or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure, or destruction;
the natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law;
In the case of the SaaS platform, the Company acts as a ‘processor,’ and in the case of the Company’s website, it acts as a ‘controller.’ The Company will ensure that it complies with all of these principles both as a processor and as a controller.
Your rights under the GDPR consist of:
- The right to be informed;
- The right of access;
- The right to rectification;
- The right to erasure;
- The right to restrict processing;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to object; and
- The rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
These rights are supported by appropriate procedures within the Company that allows the required action to be taken within the timescales stated in the GDPR.
Data Subject Request
The right to be informed
When data is collected (if supplied by data subject) or within one month (if not supplied by data subject)
The right of access
The right to rectification
The right to erasure
Without undue delay
The right to restrict processing
Without undue delay
The right to data portability
The right to object
On receipt of the objection
The rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
- (a) the payment of a fee (currently fixed at $250 per request); and
- (b) the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity [(for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of a government-issued identification card)].
If you would like to submit a request for your right as a Data Subject, please click here to download the Data Subject Request Form or click here to submit via our website.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Lawfulness of Processing
There are six alternative ways in which the lawfulness of a specific case of processing of personal data may be established under the GDPR. In accordance with the regulation, the Company identifies itself under the “Performance of Contract” regulation.
Privacy by Design
The Company has adopted the principle of privacy by design and will ensure that the definition and planning of all new or significantly changed systems that collect or process personal data will be subject to due consideration of privacy issues, Including the completion of one or more data protection impact assessments.
The data protection impact assessment includes:
- Consideration of how personal data will be processed and for what purposes;
- Assessment of whether the proposed processing of personal data is both necessary and proportionate to the purpose(s);
- Assessment of the risks to individuals in processing the personal data; and
- The controls necessary to address the identified risks and demonstrate compliance with legislation.
Data Protection Officer
A defined role of Data Protection Officer (DPO) is required under the GDPR if an organization is a public authority, if it performs large scale monitoring, or if it processes particularly sensitive types of data on a large scale. The DPO is required to have an appropriate level of knowledge and can either be an in-house resource or outsourced to an appropriate service provider.
Based on these criteria, the Company DOES NOT require a Data Protection Officer to be appointed.
Breach Notification Policy
It is the Company’s policy to be fair and proportionate when considering the actions to be taken to inform affected parties regarding breaches of personal data. In line with the GDPR, where a breach is known to have occurred which is likely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, the relevant supervisory authority will be informed within 72 hours. This will be managed in accordance with our Information Security Incident Response Procedure, which sets out the overall process of handling information security Incidents.
Your information will not be used for automated processing or profiling. We only store your information that is submitted by our customers ‘controllers’ and retrieved solely by the “controller.” If your information was received through our website, the information is stored in our marketing software, HubSpot, Inc., to communicate with you through contextual marketing campaigns that may interest you.
Addressing Compliance to GDPR
The following actions are undertaken to ensure that the Company complies at all times with the accountability principle of the GDPR:
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is clear and unambiguous;
- A Data Protection Officer is appointed with specific responsibility for data protection in the organization (if required);
- All staff involved in handling personal data understand their responsibilities for following good data protection practice;
- Training in data protection has been provided to all staff;
- Rules regarding consent are followed;
- Routes are available to data subjects wishing to exercise their rights regarding personal data, and such inquiries are handled effectively;
- Regular reviews of procedures involving personal data are carried out;
- Privacy by design is adopted for all new or changed systems and processes; and
- The following documentation of processing activities is recorded:
- Organization name and relevant details;
- Purposes of the personal data processing;
- Categories of individuals and personal data processed;
- Categories of personal data recipients;
- Agreements and mechanisms for transfers of personal data to non-EU countries including details of controls in place;
- Personal data retention schedules; and
- Relevant technical and organizational controls in place
These actions are reviewed on a regular basis as part of the management process concerned with data protection.
Duration of Data Stored
In the case of our website, your information is kept for as long as you continue to consent to receive our newsletter/blog. For our SaaS platform, your information is kept as long as the duration of the contract of with our customer, or if the customer decides to delete your data.
In some cases, it is not possible for us to specify in advance the periods for which your personal data will be retained. In such cases, we will determine the period of retention based on the personal data category.
How to Withdraw Your Consent
You can withdraw the consent you are giving at any time. You can do this by sending an email to us at the address below, submitting via our website by clicking here, or by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of emails you receive. You may also fill out the Consent Withdraw form and email it to us. Click here to download the form. In case of our SaaS platform, consent must be withdrawn through the customer as they act as a “data controller” based on GDPR guidelines.
Privacy Shield Policy
24/7 Software, Inc. is subject to investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
24/7 Software, Inc. has further committed to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities (DPAs) with regard to unresolved Privacy Shield complaints concerning human resources data transferred from the EU in the context of the employment relationship.
EU Persons may have the option to select binding arbitration under the Privacy Shield Panel for the resolution of your complaint under certain circumstances. For further information, please see the Privacy Shield website. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Framework at https://www.privacyshield.gov.
Accountability for Onward Transfer:
Pursuant to the Privacy Shield Principles, 24/7 Software, Inc. remains accountable for Personal Data that it receives under the Privacy Shield and subsequently transfers to a third party agent. In particular, 24/7 Software, Inc. remains responsible and liable under the Privacy Shield Principles if third-party agents that it engages to process the personal data on its behalf do so in a manner inconsistent with the Privacy Shield Principles, unless 24/7 Software, Inc. proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, 24/7 Software, Inc. commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact 24/7 Software, Inc. at:
24/7 Software, Inc. has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to JAMS EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the [United States]. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please contact or visit https://www.jamsadr.com/file-an-eu-us-privacy-shield-claim for more information or to file a complaint. The services of JAMS EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework are provided at no cost to you.
Privacy Notice – Newsletter & Blog Signup
This privacy notice tells you about the information we collect from you when you sign up to receive our regular newsletter or blog via our website. In collecting this information, we are acting as a data controller and, by law, we are required to provide you with information about us, about why and how we use your data, and about the rights, you have over your data.
Who are we?
We are 24/7 Software, Inc. Our address is 6909 SW 18th Street, Suite 301, Boca Raton, FL 33433 USA. You can contact us by post at the above address, by email at email@example.com or by telephone on +1 888 994 5442.
We are not required to have a data protection officer, so any inquiries about our use of your personal data should be addressed to the contact details above.
What personal data do we collect?
When you subscribe to our newsletter or blog, we ask you for your name and your email address.
Why do we collect this information?
We will use your information to send you our newsletter or blog, which contains information about our products and often includes special offers.
We ask for your consent to do this, and we will only send you our newsletter or blog for as long as you continue to consent.
What do we do with your information?
Your information is stored in our database at our datacentre in Ashburn, Virginia, hosted with RackSpace, Inc. We do not share your information with any third parties. We will not use the information to make any automated decisions that might affect you without your consent.
How long do we keep your information for?
Your information is kept for as long as you continue to consent to receive our newsletter or blog.
Your rights over your information
By law, you can ask us what information we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate.
You can also ask for it to be erased and you can ask for us to give you a copy of the information.
You can also ask us to stop using your information – the simplest way to do this is to withdraw your consent, which you can do at any time, either by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of any newsletter or blog, or by emailing, writing or telephoning us using the contact details above.
Last Modified: 7/13/2018
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us[,/and] solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the state of Florida in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by 24/7 Software, Inc. 6909 SW 18th Street, Suite 301, Boca Raton, FL 33433.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS OF SERVICE FOR TEXT COMMUNICATIONS
24/7 Software Alerts operates on the following short codes in the USA: 69050, 33607, and 58154. Nascar Alerts operates on the 627227 short code. In the USA, short codes are governed and administered by the Common Short Code Administration (CSCA). All service providers are required to comply with the directives of the Mobile Marketing Association and adhere to its Best Practices Policy.
Text HELP to 69050, 33607, 627227, or 58154 for help.
Text STOP, END, QUIT, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, STOPALL to 69050, 33607, 927227, or 58154 to be removed from any alert or marketing list and end subscription.
We only obtain the minimum amount of information we need to perform our services. At no time will we allow personal information to be used for the promotion of unrelated services. Alerts will be used to send event updates such as traffic, weather, and schedule updates.
Alerts sent via SMS may not be delivered to you if your phone is not in range of a transmission site, or if sufficient network capacity is not available at a particular time. Even within a coverage area, factors beyond the control of your wireless carrier may interfere with message delivery, including the customer’s equipment, terrain, proximity to buildings, foliage, and weather. You acknowledge that urgent alerts may not be timely received and that your wireless carrier does not guarantee that alerts will be delivered. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
If you subscribe to our SMS Services, you thereby agree to receive SMS Service messages at the address you provide for such purposes. Maximum messages will be no more than 3msgs/wk. Participation in our service is free of charge but “Message and Data Rates May Apply.” You may change your mind at any time by following the opt-out instructions above.
You represent that you are the owner or authorized user of the wireless device you use to sign up for the SMS Service, and that you are authorized to approve the applicable charges. 24/7 Software or our affiliates will never rent or sell your phone number to any third party, nor will we use your phone number to initiate a call or SMS message to you without your express or implied prior consent.
Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time and content of your messages and other information that you may provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us, and to otherwise operate, develop, and improve the service.
Your wireless carrier and other service providers also collect data about your SMS usage, and their practices are governed by their own privacy policies. You acknowledge and agree that the SMS Service is provided via wireless systems to transmit communications over complex networks. We do not guarantee that your use of the SMS Service will be private or secure, and we are not liable to you for any lack of privacy or security you may experience. You are fully responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the SMS Service.
In addition, we strictly prohibit any spamming activities. Any cell phone number included in a customer database must be an opt-in recipient and all customers must provide proof of such relationship if asked by either the recipient or by 24/7 Software.
Message & Data Rates May Apply
24/7 Software operates on a Standard Rate short code which means that mobile users who send/receive text messages to and from the 24/7 Software Security and Service Alerts will only be charged in accordance with the individual rate plan with their respective wireless service providers. We do not reverse-bill the recipient of the text messages. You must be 18 years or older or have permission from a parent/guardian to participate in any campaign. 24/7 Software solely provides alert and marketing text platform services for participating companies and takes no legal or any other responsibility for services and promotions offered or messages sent to their customers.
Wireless Service Providers
24/7 Software operates on the following wireless service providers in the USA. Please note that the supporting Wireless Service Providers may change in the future as new providers are added or existing providers no longer agree to support the service.
AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Virgin Mobile, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central, IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
Questions or need further help? Send your email to email@example.com or call +1 888 994 5442.