24/7 Software is the world leader in providing communication and operations management software solutions to the sports, entertainment, and properties markets. We currently have customers across sports and entertainment, large scale properties, and commercial venues, including Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall, and the Staples Center, and teams such as the Chicago Cubs, Dallas Cowboys, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Miami Dolphins, and O2 Arena. Our mission is to provide the world’s most effective proactive operations platform to enhance real-time communications, maximize experience, and reduce risk. This is a fully remote role. We do also have an office in Boca Raton (Florida), for those team members who would choose to work in a hybrid working environment.
About the Role
You would be leading a team of 4-5 developers which are part of an existing team of 55+ developers spread around the world in a dynamic work culture remotely. You would be directly responsible to develop and deliver a brand-new product that we are working on which will be a game changer for our customers. This is not a maintenance role of existing product but an exciting opportunity to develop a product from scratch.
- Responsible to work with and lead a team of developers
- Responsible to mentor, manage and lead team members to deliver against sprint timelines.
- Work across various teams and functions (Engineering, Product, International, Finance, Legal, Sales/CS, and Marketing) to execute initiatives and tasks
- Work with the architect to create a robust scalable architecture of the platform
- Implement best practices within the team to deliver quality product
- Conduct in-depth business analysis and investigation on a project-by-project basis
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish or Portuguese
- Must have experience leading a team before of similar size
- Must have experience working in delivering large scale products
- Must have experience building products that have scaled in both usage and size
- Good knowledge of MicroServices.
- Experience working with tools like Git, Maven, JFrog, UDeploy.
- Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs
- Using MicroServices, with demonstrable production-scale experience.
- Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth is a must.
- Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web
- Services, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL in Unix and Windows environments.
- Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environments.
- Strong Shell scripting experience.
- Working knowledge with Mongo DB databases.
- Passion to stay on top of the latest happenings in the tech world and an attitude to discuss and bring those into play.
- Strong agile/scrum development experience
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should have good knowledge of build tools like Webpack, Grunt, or Gulp.
- Candidates with experience in product-based companies will be preferred
- Must understand SCRUM processes and should be used to working in Agile environments.
- Must practice clean code practices using unit test cases and automation