Boca Raton, FL (Hybrid)
24/7 Software is the world leader in providing communication and operations management software solutions to the sports, entertainment, and properties markets. We currently have customers across sports and entertainment, corporate properties, and commercial venues, including Madison Square Garden and the Moscone Center, and teams such as the Chicago Cubs, Miami Marlins, Miami Dolphins, and FC Barcelona. Our mission statement is to provide the world’s most effective proactive operations platform to enhance real-time communications, maximize experience, and reduce risk.
Our expanding business is seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to lead a new product rollout within the Leisure, Sports, and Entertainment industry. This person will help us expand 24/7 Software’s platform. The Senior Product Manager will partner with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Engineering to define solutions to grow our suite of products that bring the value of 360-degree operations to life for our customers. This hands-on role is ideal for a proven Senior Product Manager with a strong SaaS management background and experience managing a team of product owners.
What You Would Need to Do
- Drive the execution of new product releases to the market along with a team of product owners.
- Work with internal stakeholders such as the Product Management leadership, Customer Success, and Sales teams, as well as customers, to clearly define, document, and research new product opportunities based on feedback.
- Perform competitive analysis, interview and survey customers, and obtain product feedback from Sales and Marketing to support the product roadmap.
- Be the voice of the 24/7 Software customer. Listen to the market (internal and external users) and clearly define their problems and needs.
- Lead product development from end to end; be a player coach: write specs and user stories, build wireframes and prototypes, write test plans and release checklists. Guide the team’s work with clear direction and purpose, keeping a well-prioritized backlog and optimizing for efficiency in execution.
- Play a key role at every stage of the product lifecycle, leading the end-to-end delivery of new products while constantly aligning our goals directly to our customers’ needs.
- Proactively identify and resolve any issues that may impair the organization’s ability to meet its strategic, financial, and technical goals.
- Acquire subject matter expertise in the product’s domain to be able to answer questions from developers, customers, Sales, and Management.
- Report and follow through on common sources of technical issues or questions related to the product and make recommendations to resolve.
- Leverage data, analytics, and other insights to make decisions but know how to make the call when data is unavailable.
- Work with Engineering to ensure that we have proper documentation and resources that improve the customer experience.
- Work closely with the Engineering and Design teams to execute on product features, solve complex design challenges, document user stories, acceptance criteria and drive complex prioritization decisions.
What You Offer
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- 6+ years of experience leading, shipping, and iterating on successful enterprise SaaS products.
- Proven history of shipping and leading successful product work with cross-functional teams.
- Vigilant problem solver with strong business acumen.
- Intensely analytical, with the ability to translate analysis into recommendations.
- Must be self-directed and highly motivated with the ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- A practitioner of Agile and Lean software development methodologies.
- Knowledgeable of how an enterprise SaaS organization delivers value to a customer. From Marketing to Sales, Implementation to Support, renewals and expansions through Customer Success.
- An understanding of design and design-related tools.
- An experimental approach: You love taking an iterative approach with rapid prototyping and capturing customer feedback as early and as often as possible.
- Passion for building innovative products that solve user needs through a deep understanding of the customer and finding product-market fit.
- Keen product intuition and UX sensibilities.
- Experience leading and working with geographically dispersed teams a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to continuously increase effectiveness, recognizing opportunities for creating new systems, structures, and processes.
- Experience in a collaborative environment between Sales, Marketing, Product, and Engineering.
- Skilled at building and managing relationships, including stakeholder management.
- Superb communication skills and unafraid of taking risks or voicing opinions.
- Driven, entrepreneurial spirit and comfortable working in hyper-paced, startup environment.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Paid family leave
- Superb healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Life Insurance)
- 401k program
- Commuter benefits
- Fun virtual company events & collaborative team
- Opportunity to play a critical role related to the Company’s strategy in a growing organization
- Opportunity to work with the world’s largest facility, park, stadium, and venue operators
- An amazing culture (working together with intelligent and creative teammates to drive towards ambitious goals)