Boca Raton, FL/Remote
24/7 Software is the world leader in providing communication and operations management software solutions to the sports, entertainment, and properties markets. We currently have customers across sports and entertainment, large scale properties, and commercial venues, including Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall, and the Staples Center, and teams such as the Chicago Cubs, Dallas Cowboys, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Miami Dolphins, and O2 Arena. Our mission is to provide the world’s most effective proactive operations platform to enhance real-time communications, maximize experience, and reduce risk. This is a fully remote role. We do also have an office in Boca Raton (Florida), for those team members who would choose to work in a hybrid working environment.
24/7 Software is going through an exciting growth period, and as a result are seeking highly driven and results-oriented sales professionals to join the team. The successful candidate will work with a collaborative, competitive and results-oriented sales team who like to have fun and celebrate success together. You will also be supported by a cast of supporting characters across marketing, product, customer success, and leadership. Our ideal candidate is someone who seeks out opportunities to leave their mark, is highly driven, possesses a powerful sense of hustle and grit and has a record of accomplishment closing large, complex, and strategic enterprise deals that are well over $200,000 in annual recurring revenue. The successful candidate is a seasoned enterprise SaaS seller and can clearly demonstrate a track record of successfully closing very large and complex new business deals. They have also been able to achieve accolades such as winning company top sales awards for their hard work, dedication, and commitment.
- Enterprise Pipeline Management: Manage and close complex sales cycles, with multiple stakeholder groups (think: selling into various levels, taking a top-down, bottom-up sales approach).
- Own Your Sales Territory Plan: Build and execute a sales plan for your territory that sets out a clear path to achieving your targets. You are in control of your success, starting with how you plan to achieve it. You will have a team of supporting characters including marketing, sales development, customer success and product who will all be supporting your success.
- Build Sales Pipeline: Target a list of named account prospects, with a focus on building new business pipeline. Collaborate with other team members across marketing, sales development, customer success, and product to help build a great sales pipeline.
- Win New Customers: At 24/7 Software, we have developed a deep understanding of our Ideal Customer Profile, along with key personas. Leverage this knowledge to build and then prospect into a list of named target accounts and develop creative strategies that help us to win.
Measures of Performance
- Revenue Targets: Exceed targets through effective sales planning and execution.
- Pipeline Generation: Increase the size of the sales pipeline to give yourself a healthy coverage ratio of the sales quota, with a focus on driving new business.
- Opportunity Management: Successfully moving sales opportunities through the stages of the pipeline, leveraging the team and resources that you have at your disposal, to successfully win new customer opportunities and exceed your revenue targets.
Key Skills and Compentencies
- Track record of closing large new business opportunities.
- History of achieving top sales professional awards.
- Excellent planning skills and an ability to execute.
- You are great at team-based selling, coordinating team members from other departments including product, customer success, sales, marketing, and executive team members.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, you can clearly and confidently communicate with customers and stakeholders from all levels.
- Diving in and embracing the 24/7 Software platform, value proposition, and Playbook.
- Candidates with previous Solution Selling Sales Methodology training are encouraged to apply, we will take care of providing robust training on the 24/7 Software Platform.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary, along with an attractive commission plan to compensate for results.
- Work from Home or Hybrid option (our office is in Boca and not too far from the ocean!)
- Superb healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Life Insurance).
- 401k program.
- Paid family leave.
- Generous PTO.
- Opportunity to play a critical role on the Sales team in a growing organization.
- Opportunity to work with the world’s largest facility, park, stadium, and venue operators.
- An amazing culture. You will be working together with a talented team that likes to have fun, be creative, win together, and drive towards ambitious goals.